Friday, March 13, 2009

The Happiest Moment of my Life

At 0129am today, i am the happiest and luckiest man on earth as the lady whom i love deeply unconditionally has returned to my side. I sincerely expressed my feelings to her again and reaffirmed that we are too precious to one another to split up as we still shared the belief that our love for one another are unqiuely strong and i will not allow our r/s to break up just because of a misunderstanding or rather a insentive mistake of mine to bring down this special r/s.

My tears down rolled down when she finally agreed to give our r/s a chance and believe me when i hear her said "YES", my heart melted and instantly my tears came pouring down.. I hugged her and sincerely thanked her for this chance and i will cherish this chance till the last day of my life. Later she sms me " This is the first time i see you dropped tears"... I smiled to myself and acknowledging firmly that is because i am truly deeply in love with her, she will be the only lady i will ever love and will be the only one that i will marry...

Through this misunderstanding, i learned a lot that man and woman are 2 different unique human beings where we need to recognise and respect the differences between us in terms of opinions, characteristics and mentality. We, men should always at all times embrace the lady we loved with compassion, protect them when they need you, listen to them when they wanna talk and cherish them everyday when together for we do not know what lies ahead the next day.

Men are built as a stronger being while women are fragile.. Men tends to look at bigger picture but women are detailed. Most men are ego oriented while woman are sensitive for valid reason. If we truly open our hearts out and understand the differences between men and women, the differences are actually complementing one another.. But sometimes we tends to overlook this understanding and therefore a misunderstanding arises..

Love life will be a simple and happy process if we want it to be simple and happy.. One of my friend told me last night:" In a r/s, it's between you and her, how both of you are going to run this r/s, is totally depend on both of you. No one can intervene as they cant be accountable for the success or failure of your r/s but both of you are accountable for each other.." I am enlighted by his statement and i will learn and will continue to learn to be a better man.

Lastly, i sincerely thank all my brothers and Lawrence's wife in helping me organising the beautiful light sticks set up and witnesssing the precious moments of the reunion of our r/s. I would also like to specially thank Mr.Orange for his great help for all the things he did for us. You know what i meant bro.. Dogxxxx!!!! hahahaha...

PS: Dear dear, i love you... : )

No comments: