Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A simple and happy dinner with my princess!

After she knocked off, i fetched her from work and mutually agreed to have dinner at Old Airport Road Food centre where we had a bowl of "Century egg with lean meat plus liver porridge accompanied by a stick of freshly fried You Tiao"... Yummy!!! As we ate, my partner called to discuss about the takeover of a shop and the newly opened Handphone cum Games Electronics kisok.

When i ended my conversation, my princess gently asked" So how is it going"? You are going to open another new shop" she asked with a concern tone.. I knew she is concerned and share with her about my planning but still she still have her good intentions concern about the fast progress rate that i am going.. As she prompted further into details about the risks of my fast progress, i started to get a little uncomfortable and my replied tone began to get a little impatient..

Then i paused... cause i felt i'm getting a little too impatient on my replies to her queries and decided to tone down and resume my soft tone to continue our conversation.. :) All went well and I'm glad that i paused and recomposed myself to continue the conversation. At that paused moment, i was thinking if i can always talk to my friends and clients nicely, why can't i do the same to the lady that i'm deeply in love? And to my family members as well especially to our mum & dad... I can remembered that in my younger days when my dad asked me whether wanna have dinner now, my reply will be" Later la!!!" in a very harsh tone but my dad didn't get angry... Come to think of it, i'm kinda bad kid at that time..

Sometimes we felt that we are very right on a certain issue and forget a word called "Humble".
There are our loved ones who are very concern about our well beings that from time to time we classify their concerns as "Kpo"...

Appreciate what you have learned, share what you have got.
Be humble to all and all good will come..

No comments: